Klondike Log Pool Table
The Klondike is a log billiard table that originated in the Northwoods. All of the logs are hand peeled using a drawknife. Each table is very unique as each knot has its own character. By not peeling off all of the cambium or bark with the drawknife, more of a contrast is created on the logs. This particular log pool table is perfect for the person who is looking for the more rustic look. Matching Klondike log cue racks are available with logs that have cambium or bark on. With a personality all its own, you might think the Klondike log pool table was designed by Mother Nature!
- Meets all Billiard Congress of America specifications
- 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body
- Assembled uni-body which has the top machined to .005"
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and attaching cloth
- 3-piece, 1" inch thick Brazilian slate
- Chocolate brown, fringed pockets
- Championship Tour Edition K66 cushions
- Over 20 different cloth colors available
- Requires a professional installer to set the table up
The Klondike Billiard Table is the only table built by Northwoods Billiards where you can choose your option of Spotting Points. The Spotting Points to choose from are our signature pine tree spotting points which are cut from black walnut. The other option is Lake Superior Agate Spotting Points. These agate spotting points have a lot of unique character since every agate has its own banding and color. Each spotting point is machined by a computerized router into the top rail to give each log pool table a rustic look.
Pool Table Measurements
|Table Size|| 7 Foot|| 8 Foot|| 9 Foot|
|Play Area||39" X 78"||44" X 88"||50" X 100"|
|Outside Dimensions||52" X 91"||57" X 101"||63" X 113"|
|Room Size||12'9" X 16'||13'2" X 16'10"||13'8" X 17'10"|
Pool Table Fabric Choices
Color levels change from computer to computer so the actual fabric color may vary slightly from the color shown. Northwoods Billiards is not responsible for variations in the final product.