Ironwood Log Pool Table
The Ironwood log pool table is the newest and most rustic in our line of tables. With the look and feel of the natural bark and the “tree stump” legs, this table looks like it just came out of the Northwoods! Made with the strength of Ironwood and Hickory, this table will be admired and enjoyed for years. The attention to detail and the natural beauty is remarkable in every rail and leg as no two trees are alike. Matching log cue racks are available with Ironwood logs. Because the Ironwood tree is a slow-growing and unique tree, this pool table will be a custom piece that will be special ordered and quantities will be limited. Don’t miss your chance to own one of these spectacular and rustic pool tables! Include this unique pool table in your home or cabin and be sure to provide entertainment for family and friend for years to come.
- Meets all Billiard Congress of America specifications
- 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body
- Assembled uni-body which has the top machined to .005"
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and attaching cloth
- 3-piece, 1" inch thick Brazilian slate
- Chocolate brown, fringed pockets
- Championship Tour Edition K66 cushions
- Over 20 different cloth colors available
- Requires a professional installer to set the table up
Pool Table Measurements
|Table Size|| 7 Foot|| 8 Foot|| 9 Foot|
|Play Area||39" X 78"||44" X 88"||50" X 100"|
|Outside Dimensions||52" X 91"||57" X 101"||63" X 113"|
|Room Size||12'9" X 16'||13'2" X 16'10"||13'8" X 17'10"|
Pool Table Fabric Choices
Color levels change from computer to computer so the actual fabric color may vary slightly from the color shown. Northwoods Billiards is not responsible for variations in the final product.
The Ironwood log pool table has unique spotting points that add to it’s rustic “Northwoods” look. Each point is marked with an authentic stone that is called an “agate” and can be found in some areas of the North. Each high quality stone has its own unique banding and color which adds character to each table, making no two tables alike.
Rustic Pool Table Legs
Each leg is an actual Ironwood tree stump with the bark still intact. Each pool table leg with its own unique shape and style adds to the rustic look of the log pool table.