Rustic Barnwood Cheyenne Pool Table
The barnwood Cheyenne pool table is a rough sawn, timber design billiard table that will go with any rustic, lodge or western decor. The barn wood pool table is made from fresh sawn timbers to replicate the barn wood look at an affordable price. The leg system is designed in a mission style using 6" and 4" rough sawn timbers. The body wrap, side skirts, and top rails are all made of one and two-inch rough sawn pine boards. The spotting points or sites are black one-inch square hand forged iron clavos doornails which give this table a western or ranch feel. The same iron doornails are used to accent the siderail skirt. Matching rustic cue racks are available. Every barnwood pool table is finished with a catalyzed lacquer to protect it for years to come.
- Meets all Billiard Congress of America specifications
- 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body
- Assembled uni-body which has the top machined to .005"
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and attaching cloth
- 3-piece, 1" inch thick Brazilian slate
- Matte black, full shielded pockets
- Championship Tour Edition K66 cushions
- Over 20 different cloth colors available
- Requires a professional installer to set the table up
Pool Table Measurements
|Table Size|| 7 Foot|| 8 Foot|| 9 Foot|
|Play Area||39" X 78"||44" X 88"||50" X 100"|
|Outside Dimensions||52" X 91"||57" X 101"||63" X 113"|
|Room Size||12'9" X 16'||13'2" X 16'10"||13'8" X 17'10"|
Pool Table Fabric Choices
Color levels change from computer to computer so the actual fabric color may vary slightly from the color shown. Northwoods Billiards is not responsible for variations in the final product.
The spotting points or sites are black 1 inch square hand forged iron clavos doornails which give this table a western or ranch feel.