Rustic Bar (Back View)
Rustic Bar (Front View)
Liquid Glass Bar Top FinishThis is a Polymer Coating that is an extremely clear, tough, high gloss surface coating formulated to produce a deep glass like appearance in a single layer. Two or more layers are applied for added depth and protection. This is a two part coating that is poured on the surface to be finished. It is waterproof and has good resistance to alcohol and heat. The surface finish can scratch just like glass but the scratches can be buffed out with an automotive rubbing compound.
Rustic Log Bar
This log bar is our standard rustic bar and only represents a sampling of what can be made. A custom made bar can be built to your specifications, whatever your needs are: different angles and bar lengths to fit the room, more cabinets or drawer space, extra shelves, an area for a sink, a wine rack, a liquid glass top, the possibilities are endless! Write down your ideas and we will make them a reality! Remember... rustic log bars aren’t the only thing we can customize, just about anything you can imagine, we can make it!
- All accent logs, handles, doors, drawer fronts, and tops are hand draw knifed to give each piece a rustic look
- Drawer fronts and doors are constructed of solid laminated strips of 1 1/2" Ponderosa Pine which helps to prevent warping and cracking
- Bar top is constructed of solid laminated strips of 2 1/2" Ponderosa Pine with a liquid glass bar top finish
- The cabinet is finished with moisture resistant catalyzed lacquer
- All doors have self closing, 3-way adjustable, concealed hinges
- Adjustable shelves behind the set of doors and in the open area
- All drawer boxes are solid Aspen with dovetail construction
- Drawers use side mount, epoxy coated, 3/4 extension roller slides that are rated for 100 pounds
- Keyed lock is placed in the doors for alcohol storage
- Custom sizes are available and encouraged
Matching Log Bar and Pub Stools